Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:12AM
Will you join us in making five easy New Year’s resolutions? Take these steps to make a difference and help your family, your community and the environment.
- Make your choice - amplify our voice: You now have the option to file a complaint directly to the Federal Trade Commission from within Catalog Choice to ensure your opt-out choices are honored by all companies, not just the cool ones. Join our Facebook fan page to voice your opinion and show your support.
- Spread the word: Tell your friends & neighbors by email or your Facebook. Print & post our flier in your office, mailroom, coffee shop or gym.
- Join our Virtual Team: Catalog Choice supplements our team with advisors, consultants, and volunteers with a variety of skills. Join our LinkedIn Member Group to learn about opportunities now and in the future.
- Get Unlisted: Catalog Choice will help you stop more mail by removing your name from hard-to-find third party marketing lists – the lists that companies buy to find new customers. This valet-level service is available with a donation of $20 or more.
- Make a Donation: We rely on grants and donations to pay the bills and improve the service. Does your company have a matching program? Consider adding us to the list. Click here to support our work.
Here’s to less waste and more control over your mailbox and your personal information in 2011. Together we are making a difference. Got questions? Click here and we'll get right back to you with answers.